- Regional Fairs
- Aardvark Science Expo
- Beaverton-Hillsboro Science Expo
- Central Western Oregon Science Expo
- COCC Regional Science Expo
- CREST-Jane Goodall Science Symposium
- Gresham-Barlow Science Expo
- Portland Public Schools Science Expo
- St. Matthew Regional Middle School Science Expo
- SW Washington Science and Engineering Fair
- Intel NWSE
- About Intel NWSE
- Volunteer Info
- Stephanie's Blog
- MS Registration Deadlines
- Regional Fair Calendar
- Intel ISEF
- NWSES Rulebook
- For Judges
- Getting Started
- Online Registration
Intel NWSE Fair Day Info
Middle school project set-up is Monday morning May 1, 2017. The student does not need to be present; a parent or teacher may complete the set-up for them. All project forms must brought to set-up. 2017 will be in the Smith Memorial Student Union at PSU.
High school student set-up will be offered the evening of April 7, 2017 or the morning of April 8, 2017. The student must be present to complete display and safety check. All of the project's ISEF forms are required for set-up.
Students are required to attend the Awards Ceremony; students not attending the Awards Ceremony forfeit any awards they might have won.
You can get driving directions to the Portland State Campus Parking Structure 3 from Google maps. We have a map with locations of local fast food establishments and important places near PSU. New resturants seem to open daily.